Together We Can Provide Our Community A Safe, Kind & Caring Experience
Caring for our staff, customers and community has been at the core of our mission for 49 years and counting. Never has it been more critical or essential than during this unprecedented time.
Updated Store Hours
10am – 7pm, 7 days a week
Connecticut State Mandate
How We Are Adjusting Our Store Operations
To Best Care For Our Community, We Ask That You:
- Shop Single: One person per household only, when possible.
- Stay Covered: Wear a mask or face covering.
- Practice Social Distancing: Stay 6-feet apart from your fellow shoppers and New Morning Market staff. We have clearly marked spaced throughout the store, as well as one-way aisles to help you stay the recommended distance from your fellow shoppers.
- Shop and Go: Keep your shop quick and efficient.
- Avoid Touching: Or handling products you are not purchasing.
- Stay Home: Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness to take the recommended precautions and not shop at New Morning Market.
Additional Safety & Kindness Procedures
- We have limited the amount of people we have in the store at any one time. Please be kind in line.
Safety and Caring for Our Staff
- We have adapted heightened cleaning and sanitizing practices for all areas of New Morning Market including all areas of the retail floor, front end, backrooms, and staff rooms.
- In keeping with CDC and Connecticut Safe Store recommendations, we are distributing face masks to all staff.
- We have added plexiglass partitions at all active registers.