Together We Can Provide Our Community A Safe, Kind & Caring Experience
Caring for our staff, customers and community has been at the core of our mission for 49 years and counting. Never has it been more critical or essential than during this unprecedented time.
Updated Store Hours
10am – 6pm, 7 days a week
Connecticut State Mandate
New Morning Market is Following Connecticut State Mandates and Safe Store Rules
As per the executive order signed by the Governor, starting on April 20th, 2020, all customers and staff must wear a face mask or covering.
*This does not apply to anyone for whom doing so would be contrary to their health or safety because of a medical condition.
How We Are Adjusting Our Store Operations
To Best Care For Our Community, We Ask That You:
- Shop Single: One person per household only, when possible.
- Stay Covered: Wear a mask or face covering.
- Practice Social Distancing: Stay 6-feet apart from your fellow shoppers and New Morning Market staff. We have clearly marked spaced throughout the store, as well as one-way aisles to help you stay the recommended distance from your fellow shoppers.
- Shop and Go: Keep your shop quick and efficient.
- Avoid Touching: Or handling products you are not purchasing.
- Stay Home: Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness to take the recommended precautions and not shop at New Morning Market.
- Focus On Essentials: Our staff has been doing an incredible job, working around the clock to stock our shelves, secure product from our vendor partners and organize deliveries. We are currently well stocked in the essentials and open 10am – 6pm, 7 days a week.
Additional Safety & Kindness Procedures
New Morning Market is following all of Connecticut’s Essential Store Safe Rules. Some notable updates to review before you visit and plan your shop with us.
- We have limited the amount of people we have in the store at any one time. Please be kind in line.
- New Morning Market cannot accept returns and this time.
- Please leave your reusable bags and containers at home. We will only be using paper bags for your groceries.
Safety and Caring for Our Staff
- We have adapted heightened cleaning and sanitizing practices for all areas of New Morning Market including all areas of the retail floor, front end, backrooms, and staff rooms.
- Unlimited call-outs have been provided for all of our staff working in New Morning Market at this time.
- We are providing Appreciation pay for all of our staff working in New Morning Market at this time.
- In keeping with CDC and Connecticut Safe Store recommendations, we are distributing face masks to all staff.
- We have added plexiglass partitions at all active registers.