Classes & Events
Sharper Harper Is Coming To New Morning Market!
When: Sunday, March 7, 2021 & Sunday, March 14, 2021
Location: Outside of New Morning Market to the right of the entrance doors.
How To Get Your Knives Sharpened
- Harper can sharpen all kitchen knives, as well as scissors, serrated knives, and straight-edged garden tools (like loppers or pruners).
- Please rubber-band your knives in a larger towel and label the outside with your name and number if you’d like to have them sharpened.
- You can drop your bundle off with Harper outside the market before you do your shopping.
- Wait-time depends on the number of knives you bring and how many people are already in line.
- The wait is usually around 30 minutes, but can be over an hour.
- Payment is due at pick-up. Harper accepts cash or card.
This year we must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Mask covering the nose and mouth are mandatory
- Social distancing must be practiced
- Utensils or tools cannot be dropped off prior to the event or left behind after the event with the New Morning Market team
- Utensils or tools must be dropped off and picked up directly from Harper during the event hours