Cubed or Shredded Turkey + Gravy + Your Favorite Frozen Veggies + Frozen Pie Shells = Roasted Turkey & Veggie Pot Pie
Pre-bake one of the two pie shells according to the directions on the package.
Combine about 3-4 cups of cubed or shredded roasted turkey, 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (like carrots, peas and green beans) and 1 cup gravy in a large pot.
Stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to the pre-baked pie shell.
Top with the second frozen pie shell.
Bake until the top pie shell is golden brown (time and temp according to the directions on the pie shell package).
• You can sub broth or a soup like cream of mushroom for gravy
• Have fun and add some of your other leftovers like squash, sweet potatoes and Brussels
• Be extra daring and add stuffing! Yes that’s right – stuffing!
• For an extra golden crust, brush the top of the crust with an egg wash.
• For an extra pop of flavor, sprinkle the top crust with flaky smoked salt.
• Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Grandma's Latkes with Carolynn Schwartz & Family I’ve been making latkes (potato pancakes) for Chanukah every year for as long as I can remember, and I turn 51 at the end of December. As in many Reform Jewish households, most holidays for my family centered around...
Elements of a Cheese Plate Cheese – Choose cow, sheep, and goat milk! Fresh Soft: Burrata, Chèvre, Ricotta Soft-Ripened: Roquefort, Brie, Humboldt Fog, Brillat SavarinSemi Soft: Moosbacher, Havarti, Chorherrenkäse, Etorki Semi Hard: Manchego, Cheddar,...
Dinner? Done! Our easy weeknight meals are made with minimal ingredients, require few steps, and budget friendly! Tis the season for warm, spicy and comforting foods! This vegan korma is creamy, rich, and can be made in any variation, with any variety of veggies you...