Cubed or Shredded Turkey + Gravy + Your Favorite Frozen Veggies + Frozen Pie Shells = Roasted Turkey & Veggie Pot Pie
Pre-bake one of the two pie shells according to the directions on the package.
Combine about 3-4 cups of cubed or shredded roasted turkey, 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (like carrots, peas and green beans) and 1 cup gravy in a large pot.
Stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to the pre-baked pie shell.
Top with the second frozen pie shell.
Bake until the top pie shell is golden brown (time and temp according to the directions on the pie shell package).
• You can sub broth or a soup like cream of mushroom for gravy
• Have fun and add some of your other leftovers like squash, sweet potatoes and Brussels
• Be extra daring and add stuffing! Yes that’s right – stuffing!
• For an extra golden crust, brush the top of the crust with an egg wash.
• For an extra pop of flavor, sprinkle the top crust with flaky smoked salt.
• Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
A simple green smoothie with just the right amount of natural fruit sweetness! Add in your favorite protein powder if you want an extra kick! Prep time: 5 min. Serves: 1-2Ingredients 1 banana, fresh or frozen 1 cup frozen mango 1 cup kale or spinach,...
Prep time: 5 min. Cook time: 12 min. Serves: 6Ingredients 6 Red Pears ½ Cup of Unsalted Butter, Melted 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon DirectionsStep 1 Turn your oven broiler setting to low.Step 2 Whisk the ground cinnamon into the melted butter.Step 3 Place the...
Prep time: 5 min. Cook time: 30 min. Serves: 6Ingredients 2 Bags of Small Whole Potatoes (3 - 4 lbs of loose potatoes) ¼ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 Teaspoons of Salt Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste 3 Packed Tablespoons of Roughly Torn or Chopped Fresh Sage Leaves...