With winter in full swing and the bustling holiday season behind us, February is the perfect time to pause and check in with yourself. Just because long commitment-laden days are the norm doesn’t mean you can’t sneak in some time just for you! Here are some of our tried and true tips for self-care this season.
Ways to Practice Self-Care this Season:
- Take a Class – Enjoy the power of gentle movement and breathwork with a yoga or qigong class. Find a peaceful moment at a Sunday Candlelight Gathering. Simply learn something new for the fun of it!
- Relax in the Infrared Sauna – Sit down and kick back! Our infrared sauna uses light to generate gentle, soothing heat.
- Luxuriate with a Dr. Hauschka Signature Facial – Trust in Dr. Hauschka’s vital plant-based skin care for an unparalleled feeling of inner lightness, balance, and outer radiance!
- Cook More – Been wanting to try out a new recipe? No time like the present! Feeling like weekly meal prep might ease stress as the days go by? Give it a try! Cooking can feel as restorative as the healthy food you create! Crank some music, tune into your favorite podcast, or embrace the rhythmic chopping of veggies as an act of mindfulness.
- Book an Acupuncture Treatment – An ancient form of Chinese medicine, acupuncture uses hair-thin needles to help balance body energy and stimulate self-healing.
- Welcome Wellness – Had your eye on a specific supplement or body care product for a while? Go for it! Treat yourself to a new lotion for winter-weary skin. Splurge on a foot soak or a CBD rub, well, just because!
- Schedule a Massage – From helping to relieve muscle tension to promoting healthy sleep, therapeutic massage is tailored just for you and your needs.
At New Morning Market, we believe in the interconnectedness of our body, spirit, mind, and the earth and that self-care is a critical ingredient for well-being. Take care of yourself, so you may give back to the ones you love, your community, and the world around you.